Please read these terms carefully before using this Site. By accessing or using this Site and/or Service, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms Of Service. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, you may not access the Site or use any of its services.
This Site allows publishers to shorten any url and earn income by sharing the shortened url. Advertising is shown to the viewer on their way to their destination url. By using the Site's service, you agree that the Site includes advertisements on the shortened urls which is a requirement for the Site to operate.
By using the Site's service, you agree not to:
1. Advertise URLskip.co on traffic exchange websites and PTC websites.
2. Place shortened links on websites containing content that may be threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or contain software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site's server.
3. Shrink urls which redirect to websites containing the above mentioned content.
4. Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose including but not limited to copyright content, child pornography, images of minors, threatening, defaming, stalking, abuse, harassing or violating any person's or entity's legal rights.
5. Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links.
6. Spam any website, forum or blog with the Site's links.
7. Bring fake/automated traffic of any kind to your links. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system. Manipulation of our system to gain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, bots, proxys, traffic exchange, Email traffic, PTC traffic, hitleap, jingling, etc.
8. Automatically redirect to your shortened url from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself.
9. Open your shortened urls using an iframe or popups/popunder.
10. Click on your own shortened urls to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated.
11. Create 'redirect loops' with URLskip.co URLs or similar services to generate revenue.
12. Bring traffic from URLskip.co URLs or similar services. This may be considered as cheap traffic.
13. Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, trojans or other harmful code.
14. Interfere with other publishers which are using the Site's service.
15. Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed.
16. Abuse from the contact system such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data.
By using the service, you are fully responsible for all the activities that occur under your account. URLskip.co will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and in case of unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify URLskip.co and URLskip.co assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
You also understand that you, and not URLskip.co, are entirely responsible for all the content that you make available via the Site's service. URLskip.co does not control the content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using the Site's service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable but can be reported and actions will be taken by URLskip.co. Under no circumstances will URLskip.co be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site's service by a Publisher.
URLskip.co may, without any previous notice, undertake immediate action against:
1. Phishing (falsifying information which does not allow the identification of a publisher).
2. Attempts at breaking the security of a computer or network of another publisher or of the Site.
3. Unauthorized attempts at intercepting information reserved to the Site or to another publisher.
Payments from URLskip.co are made through PayPal, Payza or Bitcoin with a minimum withdrawal amount of $1 (USD). The publisher's traffic is verified to confirm that the traffic is abiding the terms of service. Once approved, the payment will be sent to the publisher's Paypal, Payza or Bitcoin account within 1-7 business days or more of payment request (usually in 24 hours).
If a publisher is found breaking any of these Terms of Service, his/her account will be removed and all earnings forfeited. The access to the service will be permanently removed to the publisher who breaches these terms. In such a case, URLskip.co shall have the right to use the publisher's personal data provided. The said publisher shall be notified of his/her illegal activities.